The Maxwell Hotel | Seattle Queen Anne Hotel
Set foot in our colorful lobby and one thing is immediately apparent: The Maxwell is not your ordinary hotel. Everything here is the exact opposite of humdrum—from the eclectic furnishings and vibrant fabrics to delightful details like the large mosaic pineapple that greets you upon entry. Here the ambience is fun, funky and fabulous. Marry that with an unparalleled level of service and world-beating amenities and you have a hotel stay unlike any other. Hey, this is Seattle after all. We don’t do average.
For Seattle accommodations near downtown, The Maxwell Hotel is located on the corner of 3rd Avenue and Roy Street, just steps from famous Seattle Center, home of the Space Needle, Experience Music Project, Pacific Science Center and much more.
Each of The Maxwell’s smoke-free rooms comes with one or two comfy pillow-top beds, a 42” flat panel TV and DVD player, iPod docking station, mini fridge, Keurig® coffee maker, in-room safe, hairdryer and walk-in shower.
- Complimentary guest parking
- Complimentary wireless and hard-wired Internet in public areas
- Indoor pool and fitness center
- Complimentary bicycles for guest use
- Espresso bar
- Complimentary Pineapple Cupcakes in Lobby from 3:00pm to 7:00pm
- Dog Friendly rooms outfitted with dog beds, food and water bowls, pet waste bags and treats
- Dry cleaning services
- Business Center
- Conference Room
- Earth-friendly hotel housekeeping
- In-room recycling program
- Guest directed linen reuse program
300 Roy Street Seattle, WA 98109
Toll Free: 1-866-944-4242 | Local: 206-826-4242