Watertown | Seattle University District Hotel
Colorful and contemporary, urban and upscale, the Watertown is quintessential Seattle. Here you’ll find marvelous studio rooms as well as a handful of beautiful suites, making it the ideal hotel for either business or pleasure. Combine that with exemplary service, moderate pricing and a fantastic location and you have a hotel stay that can’t be beat.
The Watertown Hotel is located at the corner of 43nd Street and Roosevelt, in the heart of the University District. It is mere steps away from the University of Washington campus and only 18 miles from the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport.
This Seattle hotel in the University District offers 100 smoke-free rooms featuring premium bedding, a flat panel television, microwave, mini fridge, double sided closets, in-room safe, Keurig® coffee maker, plush robes and curved shower rods.
- Wireless internet access throughout the hotel
- Pineapple Cafe serving espresso drinks, sandwiches and so much more from 6:30am to 2:00pm
- Complimentary Pineapple Cupcakes in Lobby from 3:00pm to 7:00pm
- Free local shuttle to Seattle attractions and hospitals
- Free loaner bikes to explore the area
- General Store
- Secure access to guest room floors
- Complimentary Secure underground parking
- Exercise Room
- Access to seasonal pool (University Inn 1 block away)
- Free laundry facility
- Free local phone calls
- Meeting and banquet facilities
- Email/internet station in the lobby
4242 Roosevelt Way NE Seattle, WA 98105
Toll Free: 1-866-944-4242 | Local: 206-826-4242