STAYPINEAPPLE PINEAPPLE PUP COSTUME CONTEST
TERMS & CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who enter via social media platforms Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram and who are 21 years of age as of the date of entry. The Campaign is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Pineapple Hospitality, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to win the contest but can participate. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations within the United States and abroad. Void where prohibited. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. Contest entries must have a valid Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram account to enter. An entry can be made on any of the three channels (Facebook, Instagram or Twitter). Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible. We may have to verify that your account belongs to you. Submissions will be ineligible if they contain: nudity, profanity or copyrighted content. Pineapple Hospitality reserves the right to disqualify any entry that does not follow the contest guidelines and doesn’t portray the Pineapple spirit.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by contest Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Pineapple Hospitality as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 10/05/2021, 9:00AM, PST and ending 10/31/2021, 9:00 PM, PST. Voting for Grand Prize winner will end November 2, 2021 at 11:59 PM PST. We will announce the grand prize winner on or before 11/03/2021, on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
4. Contest Details and Guidelines:
How to enter:
- Dress up your dog(s) and post the photo to either Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter.
- Tag @Staypineapple and use #pineapplepupcostumecontest in the main message of your post. (For example: “Hey, @staypineapple - check out Luna's great costume! #pineapplepupcostumecontest”)
- Follow Staypineapple on the same social channel as your post.
- Stay tuned for updates on social and when we announce our final 5 on November 1!
- When the top 5 winners are announced, vote for and share your favorite on social! (One vote per account on each social platform)
The Winners of the contest will receive:
- Grand Prize - Complimentary 2 night stay at any Staypineapple hotel
- Top 5 - Pineapple Pup swag bag
Entrants will be judged on:
Creativity of costume and photography
Top 5 Winners will be chosen and voted on by members of the Pineapple Hospitality Marketing Team
Grand Prize winner will be chosen from the Top 5 and will be selected by online voting via Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Pineapple Hospitality’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Pineapple Hospitality to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
Winner will be vetted to make sure they have also followed/liked @Staypineapple on any of the three channels listed. Winners will be notified via the platform they entered (either via Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram; depending on user privacy settings this could be via private message or a comment on the post, tagging the winner). Pineapple Hospitality shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT PINEAPPLE HOSPITALITY’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
7. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Pineapple Hospitality, anyone acting on behalf of Pineapple Hospitality and Pineapple Hospitality’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
8. Terms & Conditions: Pineapple Hospitality reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Pineapple Hospitality’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign, or in the event Pineapple Hospitality does not receive a minimum of ten qualified entries from separate eligible Entrants. In such case, Pineapple Hospitality may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Pineapple Hospitality. Pineapple Hospitality reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Pineapple Hospitality has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Pineapple Hospitality reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. Pineapple Hospitality is not responsible for posts that are filtered out by social media channels Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. To make sure your post is seen, tag @Staypineapple in your post. Staypineapple reserves the right to repost any submitted photos on their page at their discretion.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Pineapple Hospitality and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND WASHINGTON STATE, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the State of Washington having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Pineapple Hospitality, 155 108th Ave NE, Suite 500, Bellevue, WA, 98004, United States. Requests must be received no later than 11/10/2021, 5:00 PM, PST.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Pineapple Hospitality, 155 108th Ave NE, Suite 500, Bellevue, WA, 98004, United States.
14. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Pineapple Hospitality is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
15. Twitter: The Campaign hosted by Pineapple Hospitality is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Twitter.
16. Instagram: The Campaign hosted by Pineapple Hospitality is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram.
By entering this contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all Official Rules.